A community lead facility for the community. Supporting people in their pathway towards work! Delivering bespoke individual support in a holistic, relaxed environment all because we care! The hubs ...
Employment Hub Online Admin Support
Community Employment Hub volunteers
We are looking for people to join our friendly team in a rewarding and varied admin role helping our clients to access online employment support.
The Community Employment hubs provide a free employment support service for people across West Somerset, Taunton and Wellington. The hubs offer flexible support to people to overcome their own personal barriers to skills development and employment. We know that those who attend the hubs benefit massively from increased confidence and self-esteem. We are determined to get this support to as many people as possible which is why we are opening ten hubs across West Somerset and Taunton. We can’t make this happen with our amazing volunteers!
- Over 18
- Have good basic administration
- Passionate about helping others
- Good organisational skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Friendly on the telephone?
- Happy to support the day to day running of the hub?
- Could you commit to an hour or two a week?
We would love to hear from you!
We are looking for people to join our friendly team in a rewarding and varied admin role helping our clients to access online employment support. There are so many ways you can volunteer for a Community Employment Hub! Whatever you are good at is great with us.
This role is helping behind the scenes and is based at home by:
- Providing day to day office support as an admin assistant
- Marketing – help us with getting our message out to those who need it
- Social media support – create content to go our on our social media channels
- Research and networking
- Update resources valuable to the service
- Produce infographics to promote the positive impact of the service
Along the way you will:
- Meet new like minded people and be part of a friendly team of volunteers who enjoy helping people
- Receive appropriate training in administration and communication platforms
- Enhance existing skills whilst gaining worthwhile experience helping others
There are lots of different roles available with the Community Employment Hubs either based at home or at one of our Community Hubs so please get in touch or look through Spark a change for more roles.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you,
Georgie and Iolanda