If we didn't know it before, the past year or so has taught us how important our outdoor spaces are.
We have a number of properties around Taunton housing our homeless clients and we need help to keep the gardens neat and tidy.
You could make a real difference by enhancing the living environment of our clients, offering them pleasant places to relax.
You could be working on your own, or with those clients that are keen to get involved, to carry out:
· Grass cutting
· Hedge trimming
· Constructing, planting and maintaining raised beds
· General garden maintenance
You could do a couple of hours per week, or more if you like.
We need someone who:
· Has basic garden maintenance skills
· Is friendly, patient and approachable
· Is non-judgemental about varying values and lifestyles
· Is willing to work alongside clients and staff.
Tools will be provided at each location and training provided.