- Over 18
- Competent with IT
- Good at explaining things to people
- Passionate about helping people develop core life skills ?
We are looking for people to help our clients develop the skills and confidence to tackle everyday tasks and activities.
Working with an individual, you could be responsible for:
- Assisting clients to identify the gaps in their skills or knowledge
- Helping to build their confidence by breaking tasks down
- Accompanying them to appointments or activities
- Meeting up for a coffee and a chat
- Liaising with keyworkers, sharing information as agreed with the client
- Signing off evidence for AQA’s Unit Award Scheme
Could you commit to an hour or two a week? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives by giving them the skills to move towards more independent living.
Along the way you’ll:
- meet new, like-minded people
- improve your communication skills
- build your confidence
- learn about the range of issues affecting our clients
- inspire others to improve their lives
Training and out of pocket expenses reimbursed.