Communities are full of generous people. At times like these, it’s more important than ever that we come together to look after our loved ones, neighbours and communities. Sign up to help out.
We're working with local groups and organisations to coordinate your offers of support. This will help make sure everyone receives the help they need.
How you can help?
There are all kinds of ways you can help vulnerable people in your community. There are also many people with a vital profession who could really use your help. Examples of this are:
- Grocery shopping
- Calls with people to combat loneliness
- Collect medicines
- Walking the dog
Have you used our platform to support someone in your community, run a group, or get the help you need? Then please share your story and inspire others to get involved!
How to prevent the spread of coronavirus
On the NHS website you can find government advice to halt the spread of Coronavirus. Have a look at the page for more information on the COVID-19 virus.
Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or essential work
- Or to care for or help a vulnerable person
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Wash your hands often
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Use paper tissues
- Don't shake hands
Anyone can spread the virus.